- 3 Cups cauliflower rice
- 1 lb pork/turkey ground sausage
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 4 Cups fresh kale
- 4 Cups chicken broth
- 2 Tsp garlic salt
- *OPTIONAL* bacon bits, shredded parm, parsley.
- In medium pan, cook diced onion & ground sausage until browned (set aside).
- Preheat oven 350, place kale on parchment paper & season with garlic salt. bake for 12 minutes until crisped.
- In a large pot add broth, heavy cream and cauliflower rice. Bring to a boil on high and reduce heat to simmer.
- Once sausage mix and kale are finished cooking, add to pot.
- Mix and serve !
- Add bacon bits, cheese, etc to add more flavor.