GTU Kitchen Segment. Tap To Watch.
- 4 slices Franz keto bread
- 4 Tbsp chef shammy garlic butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups red & yellow tomato medley
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 12 oz artichoke hearts
- 2 Tbsp ricotta
- 1/3 cup chives
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp "skinny girl" dressing
- garlic salt
- In large skillet set heat on medium.
- Slice tomatoes in half; add oil, tomatoes & 2 tbsp ricotta to pan.
Cook for 3 minutes. stir occasionally.
- Cut up artichokes and add to pan. Cook for 1 minute.
- Mince up chives & fresh basil & add to pan. Stir occasionally.
Add garlic salt *optional*.
- Set dish aside to cool & Preheat oven broil on high.
- Butter each slice of bread & place on baking sheet.
- Broil first side 2 minutes, flip & broil other side 1 minute. till browned.
- Remove from oven, cut each slice in half.
- In small serving dish mix together balsamic vinaigrette & dressing.
- Add 1/3 cup mixture on top of toast & glaze with vinaigrette & garlic salt.