GTU Kitchen Segment: Tap To Watch
- 12-24 oz Spam
- 2 cups Brown Rice
- 2 cups Lite Coconut Milk
- 2 cups water
- Private Selection Teriyaki Marinade
- 1-2 Packages Seaweed
- Clear wrapping paper
- In a large pot add water, coconut milk and rice. Bring to a boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Slice Spam into 6 individual pieces and add to pan.
- Cook both sides for 1-2 minutes or until browned, add 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade, cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Once rice and meat are cooked, let cool.
- Stack seaweed, rice and spam on plastic wrapping paper and roll tight together. Repeat each one.