I love water.
Especially frozen into ice cubes.
Blended with Tequila.
And a rim of salt.
Oh wait, I love Margaritas.
So if life gives you limes, make Margaritas!
- 6 fluid oz Margaritaville Silver Tequila
- 1/3 Cup Lime (fresh squeezed or store bought)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Orange Extract
- 1 Tsp Liquid Stevia
- 5 Cups Ice
- Pink Himalayan Salt (Rim)
- Raspberry GO ULTIMA electrolytes
- blend ingredients into a ninja blender, ice last. --> Here is the blender I use at home.
- Puree till ice chunks smooth (about 1-2 minutes)
- Place lime juice around rim and dip into salt / sugar, coating the rim.
- Pour and enjoy, add lime as condiment.
Calories:106 / Net Carbs:0.9 / Fats:0.01 / Protein:0.1 / Sugar:0.3
BUY A NINJA BLENDER TODAY Here