Skip to content
- 2 C mozzarella cheese
- 3 Oz cream cheese
- 3/4 C almond flour/coconut flour
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tsp pink salt
- 1 Tsp xanthum gum
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- few Tbsp Bernoulli’s sauce + cheese
- Melt cheese + cream cheese in Microwave.
- Add dry ingredients + eggs.
- Mix & flatten on parchment paper.
- Add sauce & cheese on dough.
- Slice and roll into pieces.
- Place in greased baking pan.
- Bake @ 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Add more sauce + cheese on top and bake until melted.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.