GTU Kitchen Segment. Tap To Watch.
- 4-5lb Spaghetti squash
- 32 oz cooked xl shrimp
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Grated parmesan
- Kinder master salt
- 1/2 cup Chef shammy garlic butter
- 1 lime
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- *optional* Bertolli Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven 425.
- Thaw out shrimp in sink, set to side.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and de-seed.
- Place on baking sheet, coat both halves in olive oil and slightly salt.
- Place in middle rack of oven and cook for 70 minutes or till sides brown.
- Once squash is cooked, use fork to pull apart squash to cool and mix in chef shammy butter.
- Readjust oven to 350.
- On separate baking sheet add tin foil.
- Remove shrimp tails and place evenly on foil.
- squeeze lime juice over shrimp.
- sprinkle kinder salt, grated parmesan and diced cilantro over shrimp evenly.
- Cook for 9-12 minutes or until pink.
- You can place shrimp inside squash, use as bowl or dish on separate plate.
- You can also mix in 1/4 cup bertolli Alfredo sauce *optional*