- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, 1 Stick
- 2 cups Erythritol Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 4 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Oats
- 2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- In a medium sauce pan, add butter, sweetener, milk and cocoa. Place on medium heat .
- While waiting for mixture to boil, measure out peanut butter , oats and vanilla .
- (once pot is boiling the process is quick)
- Next, bring the sauce pan to full rolling boil for 1 minutes .
- Remove from heat immediately.
- Add in peanut butter , oats and vanilla - stir.
- Once mixed evenly, drop spoon full sized bites onto lined wax paper.
- Let cool / harden for 30 minutes or until set.
Store in air-tight container.