- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 1 large egg
- 4-5 vanilla drops or 1 tsp mexican vanilla
- 24 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 5 oz yogurt (two good) OR sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sweetener
- 4 eggs
- *toppings* strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl; mix together dry ingredients until crumb-like. Almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, butter, 1 egg and vanilla.
- In a muffin pan, add cupcake liners & 1/2 - 1 Tbsp of crust.
- Clean out the same bowl and mix together filling ingredients until smooth. Cream cheese, yogurt/sour cream, sweetener, 4 eggs.
- Add 1/4 cup over crust. pound pan on counter top to level out.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top begins to brown & crack.
- Remove and cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Smash fresh berries as a sweet topping.
*Makes about 24 servings*