- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 3/4 cup sweetener
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp anthem gum
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 oz cream cheese
- Blueberries and/or raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combined mozzarella and eggs in a medium bowl. Microwave 1 minute (melt cheese)
- Mix in flour, 1 C sweetener, baking powder and xanthum gum evenly to melted mozzarella and eggs
- In separate smaller bowl combined cream cheese (room temp) and 3/4 C sweetener
- Flatten dough on parchment paper, use cookie cutters to make any shape and cut out slices
- Pinch together 2 cut outs on one side and stuff 1-2 tbsp cream cheese filling and few berries.
- Pinch closed, place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.