Ingredients: Cream Filling
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cup sweetner
- 1 + Cups fresh strawberries
- sugar free CHOCZERO syrup --> discount: KETOKI
- Preheat oven to 325
- In medium size bowl combined flour, sugar, pink salt and whisk together
- Add in butter (melted),egg and vanilla; Mix
- Dough should be crumb like.
- Grease pie pan, flatten dough in pan evenly
- In separate bowl mix cream cheese (softened), sour cream, eggs (beaten), and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth and gradually at sweetener while mixing..
- Pour filling into crust and drizzle sugar free chocolate syrup in circular patterns around whole cake. (you can use a toothpick and make circle motions in mold to create marble look)
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until filling is firm when jiggling the pan
- **Another way to test if filling is finished; tap the top and if no cream comes off on your finger it should be finished!
- Let cool in refrigerator for 1-2 hour / best results cool in fridge (covered) overnight.
- Add raspberries or strawberries (smashed) and add whipped cream (optional)
The more patient you are while letting it cool, the better the texture will turn out. If you cut into it too early it could be mushy. We let ours still in the fridge for up to 12-24 hours to solidify.
MACROS: serving size; 8 (smaller slices will change macro count)
Carbs:6.7 / Fats 45.5 / Protein:14.6 / Calories:522