Skip to content
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Lbs Ground Meat (beef or turkey)
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Bundle Green Onions
- Feta Crumble Cheese
- 1 Lime
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Garlic Salt
- *Optional* Chives, Avocado, Sour Cream
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Cut sweet potatoes in half, place on baking sheet
- Bake for 50-60 minutes
- In a medium pan add butter and diced onions. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add ground meat to pan, season with garlic salt and cook until browned, 20-25 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes are baked, remove and mash in skin.
- Add ground meat and top with garnishes of choice.