Skip to content
- Avocado oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion
- 1/2 Red onion
- 4 Garlic cloves
- Fresh thyme
- Tomatoes sauce
- Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup heavy cream
- 2-4 Zucchinis (green, yellow)
- 1 S Eggplant
- 2 L Tomatoes
- Fresh Mozzarella slices
- Preheat oven 375
- Dice sweet onion, red onion and mince garlic cloves.
- In medium pan add oil, onions and cloves. Cook until browned.
- Medium heat, stir occasionally and add in paprika, thyme, basil and sauce and heavy cream.
- Add mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Slice zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and moz.
- Stack and place on-top of sauce. Sprinkle with salt, pepper.
- Uncovered, bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Garnish with feta, parm and basil.
- Serve hot and enjoy !
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.