Skip to content
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- berries; strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- heat non-stick pan to 350 (medium heat)
- in medium bowl whisk together whipped cream cheese & eggs.
- add in flour & sweetener, whisk
- mix in almond milk until smooth.
- take 1/4 cup of mixture and pour onto pan, slowly spread in circles evenly
- cook 5-6 minutes on one side until ended are browning, flip and cook 1-2 minutes on other side.
- remove from heat & repeat; makes about 10 crepes.
- fillings; in small bowl, heat cream cheese for 20-30 seconds in microwave.
- smash berries in cream cheese & fill crepe with mixture.