- Clean, rinse and thoroughly dry jars; set to the side
- Place fruit in large bowl and crush.
- Pour into saucepan and stir in water and 1 packet sure-jell
- Bring to full boil, stir constantly (boil that consistently bubbles) on high, continue stirring and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. stir in sweetener gradually
- Ladle immediately into prepared jars, fill each jar within 1/4 inch of the top
- Set on flat surface for 24 hours to cool
- Long term store in freezer. Refrigerate after opening
MACROS - Net Carbs:0.4 / Fats:0 / Protein:0.1 / Calories:4
Serving size: about 20+