Skip to content
- 2 heaping cups greek yogurt --> what I use HERE
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips --> what I use HERE
- 2 cups Fruit; Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries
- *optional* unsweetened coconut flakes, nuts
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Add 2 cups yogurt & spread evenly on pan with a spatula.
- Sprinkle on chocolate chip, fruit (diced) or other toppings of choice.
- Freeze in ice box for at least 45-60 minutes or until yogurt is thoroughly frozen.
- Break apart into bark and enjoy !
- Store in the ice box / freezer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.