Skip to content
Fresh Home-Made Bruschetta
- 3 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Basil
- 2 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TBS Avocado Oil
- Kinders Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 Large Cucumbers
- 1 Sourdough Baguettes
- Wash all produce; tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers.
- Dice & mince tomatoes, red onion & garlic cloves, place in a medium bowl.
- Mix in evenly Balsamic Vinegar, oil and seasoning (to taste).
- Place Bruschetta mix into serving dishes.
- Cut cucumbers and baguettes into slices.
- Cut up fresh basil and add as topper.
- Set out on serving plate to enjoy !
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.