• 1 container ; free range chicken broth
• 4-6 cups shredded cheese (cheddar mix)
• 1 bag broccoli florets
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 5 garlic cloves
• garlic powder
1. Clean & Break up broccoli florets and place in a large pot.
2. Add chicken broth and turn heat to high
3. While broccoli cooks to a broil , mince up garlic and cook to a brown on small skillet.
4. Once broccoli is boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Add cooked garlic & slowly mix in cheese handful at a time.
6. Slowly mix cheese till melts with heat low. Continue to stir.
7. Once it’s completely melted remove from heat as to not clump.