Skip to content
- Lillys Milk Chocolate
- Lillys White Chocolate
- Small bucket
- Crafting foam
- Cookie cutters
- Add crafting foam to bucket. (hot glue to bottom)
- Wash strawberries and grapes.
- Slice fruit; watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple , use cookie cutters to shape out patterns.
- Melt chocolates in two separate small pots (add oil if necessary)
- Dip strawberries or other fruits of choice in chocolate, cool and dry on parchment paper. Let dry for 10 minutes.
- Stack different variety of fruits on each individual skewer. Make different lengths.
- Puncture skewer into crafting foam.
- *optional* add edible gitter.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.