Skip to content
DIY Cast Iron Steak Fajitas
- 2-3 4oz top sirloin steaks
- 3-4 peppers (green, red, yellow, orange)
- garlic paste / minced garlic
- Spade L seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 Cup water
- 1 red onion
- 2 limes
- 1 bushel fresh cilantro
- Salsa Queen pico
- 1 avocado
- Slice peppers and onions, add avocado oil, sliced peppers and onions to a medium size pan, heat high.
- Lower high medium heat and sauté for 10 minutes. Add water to pan for steam effect.
- Marinade steaks with worcestershire and Spade L seasoning.
- Heat cast iron skillet on high and add 2 tbsp butter
- Sear steaks in cast iron and lower heat to medium high.
- Cook each side for about 2 minutes each or until inside temp is rare 140 degrees to well done 170 degrees.
- Mix in garlic paste with another 2 tbsp butter, lather mixture on steaks.
- Remove heat and let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Add together pepper, onions into cast iron with sliced steak.
- Enjoy with salsa queen pico, avocado, limes, fresh cilantros.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.