GTU Kitchen Segment. Tap To Watch.
- 8 chicken thighs
- Kinder master salt
- California sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil OR butter
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white wine OR chicken broth
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 heaping cup shaved parmesan
- *optional* 1/2 cup asiago
- Set crock pot heat high, add chicken thighs.
- Coat chicken with kinder salt on both sides, add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook for 4 hours. (drain broth optional, I leave it in).
- Once chicken is cooked, in a separate large skillet or iron, heat on high.
- Reduce heat to medium and add oil/butter and minced garlic.
- When garlic has browned, add in 1 cup heavy cream + 1 cup white wine OR chicken broth .
- Bring liquid to a boil and slowly mix in parmesan and asiago.
- Lastly stir in all the spinach.
- Once sauce is even, add in chicken thighs and tomatoes.
- Coat chicken in sauce, add 2 tbsp kinder for slightly more salty taste.
- let cool, pairs well with white wine.