Skip to content
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners sweetener
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 cups sugar free chocolate chips --> Discount: ketoki
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a medium bowl; mix in flour, sweetener, baking powder and cream of tartar. Sift dry ingredients with a whisk.
- Add butter (at room temperature), eggs, vanilla and chocolate chips. mix dough evenly.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Spoon size dough mix in ball 2 inches apart from each other.
- bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned. (time may depends on living elevation)
- remove and let cool 5 minutes.