- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup sweetener -> HERE
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp xanthum gum
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 2 bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips -> HERE
(discount "Ketoki" for 10% off)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a large bowl mix dry ingredients; almond four, sweetener, baking powder, xanthum gum & salt .
- Mix in wet ingredients; eggs, melted butter, banana and vanilla
- In a 2 bread pans, spray the base and side with oil or butter to prevent sticking.
- Place half the badder in one pan & rest of badder in the second.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. ( place toothpick all the way through in the middle, if it comes out clean with no badder it's finished)
Protein= 6.4 , Carbohydrates= 5.7 net , Fat= 15.5 , Calories= 190