Skip to content
- 2 cauliflower heads
- 4 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 ranch packet
- Pre-heat oven to 385
- Clean cauliflower stalks, break up into pieces & place in large bowl.
- Melt half stick of butter & stir into bowl with cauliflower.
- Place buttered cauliflower onto pan with parchment paper, salt & pepper lightly optional.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove, let cool & place cauliflower back into large bowl.
- Add ranch packet into bowl and mix.
- In separate medium size bowl or sauce pan add shredded cheese, heavy cream, almond milk, butter; melt / heat & stir occasionally.
- Pour cheese mixture onto cauliflower, mix evenly & serve hot.